Can't view the order in Magento 2 admin

• Last Post 21 October 2020
rajeev posted this 08 May 2019

Hi,
I placed an order using GFS checkout and tried to view in the admin but it is throwing an error. Note: Order status was pending, didn't check in processing status yet.

1 exception(s):
Exception #0 (Exception): Notice: Undefined index: selectedService in /chroot/home/homescap/homescapesonline.com/html/app/code/JustShout/Gfs/Block/Adminhtml/Order/View/Info/Gfs.php on line 123

Exception #0 (Exception): Notice: Undefined index: selectedService in /chroot/home/homescap/homescapesonline.com/html/app/code/JustShout/Gfs/Block/Adminhtml/Order/View/Info/Gfs.php on line 123
<pre>#1 JustShout\Gfs\Block\Adminhtml\Order\View\Info\Gfs->getServiceTitle() called at [generated/code/JustShout/Gfs/Block/Adminhtml/Order/View/Info/Gfs/Interceptor.php:76]
#2 JustShout\Gfs\Block\Adminhtml\Order\View\Info\Gfs\Interceptor->getServiceTitle() called at [app/code/JustShout/Gfs/view/adminhtml/templates/order/view/info/gfs/standard.phtml:7]
#3 include() called at [vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php:59]
#4 Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render() called at [vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php:271]
#5 Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->fetchView() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:58]
#6 JustShout\Gfs\Block\Adminhtml\Order\View\Info\Gfs\Interceptor->___callParent() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:138]
#7 JustShout\Gfs\Block\Adminhtml\Order\View\Info\Gfs\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:153]
#8 JustShout\Gfs\Block\Adminhtml\Order\View\Info\Gfs\Interceptor->___callPlugins() called at [generated/code/JustShout/Gfs/Block/Adminhtml/Order/View/Info/Gfs/Interceptor.php:442]
#9 JustShout\Gfs\Block\Adminhtml\Order\View\Info\Gfs\Interceptor->fetchView() called at [vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php01]
#10 Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->_toHtml() called at [vendor/magento/module-backend/Block/Template.php:129]

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
rajeev posted this 15 May 2019

Update to the above question;
I placed a real order and the order status is processing but again getting this exception error when I tried to open the order in Magento admin. This error is in Magento 2.2.6 to 2.3.1 all versions.No one can launch the website until this is fixed.

Simon Wilson posted this 11 June 2019

Hi Rajeev,

as discussed via Email this has been resolved by you doing some work and this will be resolved in our latest release of the module which is due to be made available in the 2-4 weeks.

I will keep you updated on this separately.

Best regards

Simon

morganarron posted this 11 August 2020

Streamline the procedure of Magento 2 order preparation. Effectively include/erase/evacuate any request subtleties, request clients' charging and transportation information and the sky is the limit from there. mobile app development company

sur1 posted this 17 August 2020

After upgrading to Magento  I can't view order. Seo services manchester
Each time I tried to view an order I get the error,"Information Changes Have Been Made to this sections that have not been saved. This tab contains invalid data. Please resolve this before saving."

barndonlgable posted this 20 August 2020

same issue with my site

web development company

kevinbear posted this 07 September 2020

Thanks for making this valuable stuff i want to appreciate this amazing blog it is very useful for me i really impressed this stuff

Akira Capsule Jacket

PhD clean posted this 07 September 2020

Make the most out of <a href="https://www.phdcarpetclean.com/best-leather-cleaning-services/">leather soft cleaner</a>  which comes with unique qualities and factors adding more and more to the potential of leather cleaning components. These cleaners hold the ability to give your leather furniture, handbags, car leather seats and much more the grace and polish you have been missing to see on it. Avail services now.

saeed20 posted this 09 September 2020

music producer London

sophialee posted this 21 October 2020

Get the best accounting assignment helpers to possess the technical knowledge along for the students. Good academic accounting assignments help service providers make sure that their services are available at a reasonable price so that all students can avail of them without worrying about the pocket pinch. 

Close