GFS Shipping not working in Firefox Browser - Magento 2.2.5 default instance

• 2.2K Views
  • Last Post 21 January 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
surendra posted this 18 December 2018

GFS Shipping not working in Firefox Browser. We installed in in Magento 2.2.5 default instance. This is working fine in chrome. Please use the following link.

http://ascentic-magento-qa.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/

Let me know if you need any authanication details to check this.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Simon Wilson posted this 19 December 2018

Hi Surendra,

Can you advise if any other plugins/modules are running (this includes themes that maybe installed) so we can investigate this further,

Our demo store located here is on version 2.2.5 and has the latest version for the module (which i have sent over to your team), this has a custom theme installed and works in Edge,Firefox and chrome

Simon

surendra posted this 04 January 2019

Hi Simon,

Got bit late to reply on this, since we were busy on fixing issues we faced with the gfs and one step checout module conflicts. After having a discussion with client we decided to disable one step checkout and move forward with Magento default checkout. We still hav this issue after having default checkout. It is kind of knockout.js related issue and when I disable blocks and js called in gfs layout xml this knockout issue dissapear.

This is the environment where we have the issue - https://preprod.loveraid.com/

I did check the same in your environment but in there it works fine. When we raised this at the first time through email you have mention that you manage to replicate this and it was related to knockout. Then you sent us the latest modult after fixing the issue and we installed it. I'm not sure whether we got the correct version of your module. 

01. Is there any posibility to get exact copy of the module you run in the test environment you mention?

02. If we share the server access (for code) and admin access to the above environment, would you be able to have a look and let us know whether the fixes you did to prevent this issue available in out instance.

Thanks
Surendra

surendra posted this 11 January 2019

Hi Simon,

Any update on this? We need to fix this issue ASAP so it would be great if you can look in to this and support us to move forward. This issue is hapenning in both Firefox and Safari. 

Thanks,
Surendra

Simon Wilson posted this 21 January 2019

Just to confirm that this has been resolved by the below,

Open the file that is located to “app\code\JustShout\Gfs\view\frontend\templates\html\head.phtml” and change this line (No.4)

<script src="<?= $block->getViewFileUrl('JustShout_Gfs::gfs-checkout/webcomponentsjs/webcomponents.js'?>"></script>

To

<script src="<?= $block->getViewFileUrl('JustShout_Gfs::gfs-checkout/webcomponentsjs/webcomponents-lite.js'?>"></script>

Best regards

Simon

surendra posted this 21 January 2019

Hi Simon,

After doing this checkout load fine in FF and safari.

Thanks,
Surendra

Close